40 mm Warning/Signaling Munition Inert Marking, 50 Meter
The 40mm Aerial Warning/Signaling Munition, 50 meters, is intended for use in situations where stand-off distance is desired, giving the operator the ability to engage crowds, vehicles, or vessels. Launched from a 40mm platform, the munitions deflagrate at a set distance of 50 meters to deliver 170 dB of sound and 5 million candelas of light, noticeable in day or night conditions. A tactile feature on the nose of the cone indicates the designated distance.
- Designed to travel the indicated distance and deflagrate 20 feet above the target when shotgun is held at a 15° elevation angle
- Delivers a sound and light output, which is noticeable in day or night conditions
- Produces 170 dB of sound output at 5 feet
- Produces 5 million candelas for 7.5 milliseconds
- Tactile feature on the nose of the cone to indicate designated distance
- Not regulated by the ATF