40mm Aerial Warning/Signaling Munition with OC, 200 Meters With Payload
The 40mm Warning/Signaling Munition gives the operator the ability to engage people, vehicles, or vessels from a safe stand-off position. Launched from a 40mm platform, the munition uses a pyrotechnic delay to deploy its payload at a range of 200 meters, and produces 170 dB of sound and 5 million candelas of light. In open waters, the flash and sound are easily observable at great distances.
- Designed to travel the indicated distance and deflagrate 20 feet above the target when shotgun is held at a 15° elevation angle
- Delivers a sound and light output, which is noticeable in day or night conditions
- Produces 170 dB of sound output at 5 feet
- Produces 5 million candelas for 7.5 milliseconds
- Tactile feature on the nose of the cone to indicate designated distance
- Not regulated by the ATF