AutoLock® II Expandable Baton
The AutoLock® II baton features patented AutoLock technology with a newly designed cam and stainless steel ball bearing which improves the locking action and baton stability.
- Power Safety Tip® provides a weight-forward balance and the ability to draw the baton in a passive manner
- Black Electroless Nickel finish improves corrosion resistance on the inside and outside of the baton
- Integrated Wedge™ Baton Cap for enhanced baton retention
- Positive Locking Design
- Patented cam and ball-bearing locking mechanism ensures the baton will stay locked open while striking, blocking or jabbing
- Foam Grip handle offers the highest tear strenght allowing for quickest access from the Front Draw® Holder
Batons should be sized proportionally to the Officer’s height. One of the common misconceptions is a longer baton is better. Normally, if an Officer is given a baton that is too large for them they will naturally find the proper balance point for grip….much like a baseball player will “choke up” on a bat that is too large. By “choking up” the Officer has to overcompensate for the improper length and will move their grip up on the handle several inches negating the length advantage.
Recommended Baton Lengths Based on Officer Height
This is not a firm rule, rather a recommended guideline.
|Under 5’6″ (1.7m)||16″ (40.64 cm) – 18″ (45.72 cm)|
|5’6″ – 6′ (1.7m – 1.8m)||21″ (53.34 cm) – 22″ (55.88 cm)|
|Over 6′ (1.8m)||26″ (66.04 cm)|
Monadnock Return and Repair Service Policy:
Monadnock batons are manufactured with care and precision, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. However, should you experience any issues with a baton product, you can return it to our repair shop where our team of experts will diagnose and/or repair the baton. Repair service is subject to a processing fee of $20.00.
Here’s how to submit a claim:
Contact Customer Care at 800.347.1200 to receive an RMA number. Print the provided shipping label; be sure to include the RMA number on the exterior of the package. We will inspect your item and give you options for getting it fixed.
This return policy applies to US customers; International customers please contact customer care.