Direct Impact® 40 mm Reloadable 50-Shot Training Kit
This reloadable training kit allows officers to practice loading, sighting, trigger pull and range estimate at a fraction of the cost of tactical rounds. With the base sitting on a flat surface, the nose is inserted into to the opening until it clicks. Using the supplied hex key, the screw is loosened and the fired cartridge is removed. A new one is inserted and the screw is tightened. the round is now ready to fire. Total lapse time is under 10 seconds. Not for use on humans.
- Allows realistic training to be conducted at a fraction of the cost of using operational rounds.
- The unique reloadable projectile design closely simulates the flight trajectory of the eXact and Direct Impact munitions with propulsion inserts to ensure consistent velocities for accurate training.
- The reusable projectiles are loaded by hand into the reusable 40MM shell base, and the propulsion inserts are inserted and tightened using a set screw and a supplied hex key.
- The entire reload process can be accomplished in the field in less than 10 seconds without the need for presses or other reloading equipment.
- Training rounds are not for use on live targets.
- Defense Technology® Direct Impact® Training Kits are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- These reloadable munitions are available in both 50-shot or 250-shot kits.