PR-24® Expandable Side-Handle Black Anodized Baton
This PR-24® expandable side-handle baton design is combat ready with a flick of your wrist and closes easily with the push of a button. It features an anodized aluminum shaft, palm side-handle grip and Trumbull Stop. Color: Black.
|Product ID||Model||Grip Type||Finish|
|1000023||1124-CD24||Super Grip||Anodized Aluminum|
- Most field-tested baton for blocking, controlling and striking
- Expandable baton is combat ready with a flick of your wrist and closes easily with the push of a button
- Positive locking feature designed for close quarter confrontations
- Trumbull Stop handle keeps the baton in your hand, and increases baton retention and subject control holds
- Training programs from Safariland Training Group eliminate the potential for excessive use of force
- Limited Lifetime Repair or Replacement Guarantee
- Made in the USA
Batons should be sized proportionally to the Officer’s height. One of the common misconceptions is a longer baton is better. Normally, if an Officer is given a baton that is too large for them they will naturally find the proper balance point for grip….much like a baseball player will “choke up” on a bat that is too large. By “choking up” the Officer has to overcompensate for the improper length and will move their grip up on the handle several inches negating the length advantage.
Recommended Baton Lengths Based on Officer Height
This is not a firm rule, rather a recommended guideline.
|Under 5’6″ (1.7m)||16″ (40.64 cm) – 18″ (45.72 cm)|
|5’6″ – 6′ (1.7m – 1.8m)||21″ (53.34 cm) – 22″ (55.88 cm)|
|Over 6′ (1.8m)||26″ (66.04 cm)|
Monadnock Return and Repair Service Policy:
Monadnock batons are manufactured with care and precision, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. However, should you experience any issues with a baton product, you can return it to our repair shop where our team of experts will diagnose and/or repair the baton. Repair service is subject to a processing fee of $20.00.
Here’s how to submit a claim:
Contact Customer Care at 800.347.1200 to receive an RMA number. Print the provided shipping label; be sure to include the RMA number on the exterior of the package. We will inspect your item and give you options for getting it fixed.
This return policy applies to US customers; International customers please contact customer care.